Because the face of violence evolves over the years, we ensure that our self-defense techniques and trainings stay in line with the reality of the world we live in.
Our Krav Maga is not a traditional or sport-based martial art, there are no competitions, rules and regulations. Instead, it is a reality-based system designed for the primary goal of survival to any kind of assault.
We teach self-defense using realistic scenarios, while remaining faithful to the roots of Krav Maga:
- Evasion tactics to escape from problems before they occur;
- Self-defense for teens and adults.
- Self-defense advanced street fight techniques designed for the primary goal of survival;
- Team work in a street fight context;
- Hand to hand combat;
- VIP protection techniques applied to our loved ones;
- First Aid-CPR.
- To be self aware;
- To identify the risk factors in your daily life;
- To understand the basics of body language in a self-defense context;
- To act on the timeline of an aggression;
- To fight in a confined space such as a car or a building;
- To be prepared to face a violent conflict;
- To exploit your enemy’s weaknesses to create maximum damage as quickly as possible;
- To trap someone in a self-defense context;
- To defend armed attacks and threats from knives, sticks, bottles and firearms…
- To fight with weapons;
- To protect ourselves and our loved ones in a mass shooting context;
- To negotiate for peace while always be prepared for war.
- To engage the enemy only if there is no other choice, but if you must then finish him off immediately.
- To never give up.
- To promote the value of having family emergency plan;
- To promote to be self-sufficient in our daily life;
- To promote respect to veterans;
- To promote respect to Women & Men, regardless of race and religion.