About the gym:
We did not wait for “Covid 19” time, #politicians or the so called “#top chief medical officers” to tell us how to clean our gym and stay healthy.
- You don’t have to wear a mask and there is no social distancing during the class.
- Since always the floor is washed daily with disinfectant. Twice or three time a day if necessary.
All shared equipment is disinfected after training sessions.
- Men and women washroom are washed everyday at the opening of the gym. On the top of that there are building maintenance people who care to the stairs and washrooms every week.
About hygiene practice during our trainings:
- Since always, we offer medical gloves for techniques with contact on the face. It is to make people comfortable touching the face to others during a training session, especially working on pressure points.
- Like some of our student are already doing during a class, please feel free to stop your training for washing your hands regularly if needed.
- If you want to show up dressed up for training and so avoid using the change room, there is no pb at all.
- We don’t teach people who are wearing a mask. If you are scared to get a virus, stay home.
About your responsibility as a student:
- Keep your body, nails, hands, hair and clothes clean.
- Close toilets doors and maintain their level of hygiene.
- Bring a towel and additional T-shirt.
- Make sure to wash your hand before starting your training,
- Make sure to wash your hand after going to the toilet.
- Feel free to wash your hand as often as you want during the training,
- Feel free to train with someone which make you comfortable.
What you should do if you feel sick:
- As you’ve probably been doing since your childhood when you had a cold… stay home! to avoid passing it on to others.
A few Hygienic practices basic rules:
Probably lots of us received it from our upbringing:
- wash your hands when you come from outside.
- don’t touch your face with dirty hands.
- wash your hands when you come back from shopping.
- do not leave goods in their packaging in the fridge, but take off the wrapping because the wrapping is dirty.
- wash your fridge regularly.
- wash your hands after using the toilet.
- wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
- wash your hands after blowing your nose.
- stay home if you feel sick to not pass it on to others.
The official Alberta guide: GUIDANCE FOR SPORT, PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND RECREATION, Can be found here: 👇
Take care, and stay healthy!