“Get prepared” is an advanced program with two levels.
This program is only for Sheepdogs.
Be an asset to your “tribe” and a better protector of your family!
May: 8th & 9th sold out sold out
22nd & 23rd (level 1)
June: 19th & 20th. (level 1)
24th & 25th (level 1) sold out
– Saturday: 8:30am to 5:30pm
– Sunday: 9am to 5:30pm
A total of 17 hours.
Minimum 4 people, maximum 10 people.
Certificate of accomplishment.
Level 1 program:
Part 1: Introduction
Quick review of the Self-defence Fundamentals for civilians.
Part 2: Fighting Back
- Self-defence techniques focusing on sparring, grabs, chokes and defence from the ground.
- Basic VIP protection techniques applied to our loved ones.
- Basic Teamwork in a street fight context.
- Introduction to weapons.
- EDC: advanced Every day carry.
What it takes to participate:
- Open to women and men.
- 100% commitment during the bootcamp.
- Knowledge of weapons are an asset, but are not essential, you’re going to learn the basics during ” Get prepared” Level 2.
- Must not have a criminal record, no matter the reason.
Food / Water:
Our lunch breaks will be short, so bring something that you can carry with you that does not require any preparation. Bring any other snacks you want and a water bottle.
- Clean indoor shoes.
- Wear t-shirts or long-sleeves; no sleeveless tops and make sure to wear pants that will stay up and everything remains covered.
- Towel and several t-shirts.
- Notebook & Pen
- Groin protection.
- Fingers free gloves (no boxing gloves).
- Headgear protection.
About Level 2:
* You must have attended Level 1 to be eligible for Level 2.
* Take your combat and preparation skills to the next level.
* Price, registration and Level 2 program will be provided during Level 1.
* Mandatory gear: safety goggles for hand to hand combat drills with weapons, headgear, groin protection, mouthguard.
Any questions before booking your spot? email us at: email@example.com