About the program:
If there ever comes a time when we have to physically defend ourselves, you can bet that the context of circumstance isn’t going to be a funny one. That is why we train hard using realistic, stressful, high-pressure situations. Training under stress is key to survival! There’s no fantasy, no choreography, no kata, nor are there any techniques that exist only in a vacuum. Our Krav Maga training is only about the violent reality of life, because violence and fighting at home or in the streets doesn’t abide by rules.
Our Krav Maga is not a traditional or sport-based martial art, there are no competitions, rules or regulations. Instead, it is a reality-based system designed with the primary goal of survival of any kind of assault.
This program can be taught a few hours per week, or we can run it as a boot camp. It can be taught within the city of Calgary, Cochrane and Canmore.
We teach self-defence using realistic scenarios, while remaining faithful to the roots of Krav Maga:
- Evasion tactics to escape from problems before they occur;
- Self-defence for teens and adults.
- Self-defence advanced street fight techniques designed for the primary goal of survival;
- Team work in a street fight context;
- Hand to hand combat;
- VIP protection techniques applied to our loved ones;
- First Aid-CPR.
- To be self-aware;
- To identify the risk factors in your daily life;
- To understand the basics of body language in a self-defence context;
- To act on the timeline of an aggression;
- To fight in a confined space such as a car or a building;
- To be prepared to face a violent conflict;
- To exploit your enemy’s weaknesses to create maximum damage as quickly as possible;
- To trap someone in a self-defence context;
- To defend against armed attacks and threats from knives, sticks, bottles and firearms…
- To fight with weapons;
- To protect ourselves and our loved ones in a mass shooting context;
- To negotiate for peace while always being prepared for war.
- To engage the enemy only if there is no other choice, but if you must then finish him off immediately.
- To never give up.
- To promote the value of having a family emergency plan;
- To promote to be self-sufficient in our daily life;
- To promote respect of veterans;
- To promote respect of Women & Men, regardless of race and religion.
Krav Maga is a skill that requires dedication. Since our classes tend to fill up, we want to invest our time and knowledge in those who take their training and personal safety seriously.