Can be purchased online or in person at class.
If you aren't sure about whether Krav Maga class is right for you, this is a good way to get started!
We have students from many different backgrounds and with many different reasons for coming to class. If you are interested to try, getting a Trial Monthly membership is probably the best way for you!!
It gives you access to every Krav Maga, Fitness and Boxing classes during the week, excepted two Krav Maga classes: the ones on Monday from 7:30 to 8:30 and Wednesday from 6:30 to 8:30pm.
Address: #201 - 1438 17th Ave SW Calgary T2T 0C8.
More about the schedule can be found here: Schedule
More about the program can be found here: Civilian Program
We do not accept people in class who have a criminal record, no matter the reason.
You can show up anytime, there are no scheduled start dates!
Rules and conditions:
- Minimum age required 20 +
- No martial arts experience necessary
- Wear comfortable athletic clothing, clean running shoes, and bring a water bottle and towel
- The trial monthly membership is not renewable; As soon as your trial membership has expired, If you want to sign up definitely, you must buy a regular membership.
- This Trial Monthly Membership is not applicable to private, semi-private lessons, or first responder trainings.
- This Trial Monthly Membership is not applicable to people who got a trial class or a regular membership in the past.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to class if a student is at risk of injuring themselves or others.
Your Trial Monthly Membership will start the first day you will show up at class!
Book your spot now!
Any questions before booking your place?
Please call Krav Maga Calgary: 403 493-4886 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org