Please read these Terms of Service and refund policy carefully before purchasing a service:
TERMS OF SERVICE
SECTION 1 – ONLINE PURCHASE TERMS
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to class if a student is at risk of injuring themselves or others.
SECTION 2 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our services are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service or any part or content thereof.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any services that we offer.
- All descriptions of services or service pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any service at any time.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY OF ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our website.
- You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
SECTION 4 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 5 – GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Alberta Canada.
SECTION 6 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that circumstances beyond the control of Krav Maga Calgary may necessitate cancellation of events or the classes.
If an Act of God causes the cancellation and re-scheduling of an event or the classes, such as a pandemic, an earthquake, flood, lightning storm, hurricane, or other natural disaster, the classes or the event will be re-scheduled within 60-90 days of the original course date.
If Krav Maga Calgary cannot re-schedule the event within that time frame, attendees will be given a voucher to attend any course of their choosing within the next 12 months. If an attendee misses the course due to the inability to travel from their location due to an act of God, they will be given a voucher for a future course. If there is no future course scheduled within 12 months, the attendee’s voucher will still be valid until such time that Krav Maga Calgary holds another similar event.
If a political event, a political agenda or governmental restrictions which impact any daily citizen life, such as governmental restrictions enforced by law enforcement, making our Krav Maga training impossible or forcing the gyms and martial arts studios closure and causes the cancellation of an event or the classes, the classes or the event will be re-scheduled as soon as we can reopen our studio. Every membership will be frozen from the date of the studio closure, and will be unfrozen on the day we will reopen.
As a customer, you are responsible for understanding this refund policy upon purchasing any services through our web site.
- Notice of cancellation must be made via e-mail at: email@example.com
- A cancellation acknowledgement will be sent within 3 working days and fees refunded within 10 working days, subject to this Refund Policy.
- Requests for a refund are accepted, only by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org and according the following refund policy:
WORKSHOPS & BOOTCAMPS:
- No refunds are available if you cancel within 20 calendar days of the event date. Your tuition can be applied to a future class if you need to postpone 10 calendar days prior to the event date. There are no refunds or postponements inside of 10 calendar days from the event date.
- Full refund, minus a 20% cancellation fee, is applicable 10 calendar days after the date you signed and paid for your membership.
- After 10 calendar days: a 20% cancellation fee will be charged, and a pro-rated refund will apply no matter the reason for the cancellation.