We are used to call a cat a cat!! Everyone can do a kata or punch a bag! But if there ever comes a time when you have to physically defend yourself, you can bet that the context of circumstance isn’t going to be a funny one!!
Self-defence is not funny and not easy! Self defence is not just about learning techniques!! Many factors are involved in the process.
2020 August 8th-14thOut of sold. 2020 November from 23rd to 28th.Out of sold.
What to expect?
- 6 Days - 3 Hours per day! from 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Krav Maga Self-defence techniques in a confined area,
- Krav Maga techniques to fight on the ground,
- No "friendly or funny techniques" which work only in a dojo,
- No "bs" only the reality-based techniques designed for the primary goal of survival an assault,
- Technical boxing - skills & drills,
- Fitness workout to improve your shape,
- To find the required level of aggression required in a violent encounter,
- To manage the critical moment when the attack is detected and your brain and body instantly and automatically enter a completely different state,
- To work on emotional perseverance: (fight to the goal),
- Stress drills under pressure to overcome your fears and the freezing process;
- Straight language in a context of assault and self-defence;
- No rules no limits.
The program will include the following topics:
- Trust your natural instincts v. social rules;
- Why you should consider self-defence as a survival situation;
- Understanding of the freezing process;
This workshop will imply a commitment to participating 100% physically.
What does it takes to participate?
- Minimum age required: 18+
- No criminal record;
- No martial arts experience necessary;
- A 100% commitment;
- A participation to the 6 days training;
- Being on time to training;
- Accepted to get out of your comfort zone;
- No need to be 100% in shape but this training includes lots of physical workout and will help you to improve your shape;
- No health issues such as high blood pressure, dizziness or pain in chest at rest, etc.
What do you need?
- Water bottle and snacks.
- Wear comfortable and clean athletic clothing and clean running shoes. Towel and additional T-shirts.
- No need to wear a mask.
- Filling up a registration form with health informations the first day you show up.
- Booking your spot online.
This program is NOT for you if:
- You have health issues;
- You can't participate everyday.
- You are not 100% committed to learn.
- You want to learn "funny and friendly" self-defence moves.
- You get frustrated easily.
This program IS for you if:
- You take your safety seriously.
- You don't feel safe in some daily life situations.
- You decided to learn to fight back efficiently.
- You are 100% committed to learn.
- You accept to get out of your comfort zone.
- You want to overcome your fears.
Limited spots: 12 people; we will not be able to accommodate last-minute registrations; only listed names will be accepted.
Address: Krav Maga Calgary: #201 1438 17th Ave SW T2T 0C8
About Alberta health recommendations:
Just a reminder that we are allowed to have physical contact during our training sessions.
More information can be find here:
Book your spot online and make your payment using any major credit card.
Bring one friend and get 10% off, two friends and get 15% off on the total amount. Select the number of people while booking your spot.
Any questions before booking your spot?
Please call Krav Maga Calgary: 403 493-4886 or email us at email@example.com