About the program:
We are used to calling a cat a cat!! Everyone can do a kata or punch a bag! But if there ever comes a time when you have to physically defend yourself, you can bet that the context of circumstance isn’t going to be a funny one!!
Self-defence is not funny and is not easy! Self-defence is not just about learning techniques!! Many factors are involved in the process.
2020 August 8th-14thSold out. 2020 November 23rd-28th.Sold out.
- Schedule on demand, check it out.
- This 18 hours program can be taught 4 hours per week, or we can run it as a boot camp. It can be taught within the city of Calgary, Cochrane, Canmore and Red Deer.
What to expect?
- EDC (Every day carry)
- Krav Maga Self-defence techniques in a confined area,
- Krav Maga techniques to fight on the ground,
- No "friendly or funny techniques" which work only in a dojo,
- No "bs", only the reality-based techniques designed for the primary goal of survival an assault,
- Fitness workout to improve your shape,
- To find the required level of aggression required in a violent encounter,
- To manage the critical moment when the attack is detected and your brain and body instantly and automatically enter a completely different state,
- To work on emotional perseverance: fight to the goal,
- Stress drills under pressure to overcome your fears and the freezing process;
- Straight language in a context of assault and self-defence;
- No rules, no limits.
The program will include the following topics:
- Trust your natural instincts v. social rules;
- Why you should consider self-defence as a survival situation;
- Understanding the freezing process;
This workshop will imply a commitment to participating 100% physically.
What does it takes to participate?
- Minimum age required: 18+
- No criminal record;
- No martial arts experience necessary;
- No need to be 100% in shape but this training includes lots of physical workouts and will help you to improve your shape;
- No mask required, no social distancing. If you don't feel comfortable, we understand. Stay home.
What do you need?
- Water bottle and snacks.
- Wear comfortable and clean athletic clothing and clean running shoes. Towel and additional T-shirts.
- Fill up a registration form with health information the first day you start.
- Book your spot online.
This program is NOT for you if:
- You have health issues such as high blood pressure, dizziness or pain in the chest at rest.
- You are not 100% committed to learn.
- You want to learn "funny and friendly" self-defence moves.
- You get frustrated easily.
This program IS for you if:
- You take your safety seriously.
- You don't feel safe in some daily life situations.
- You decided to learn to fight back efficiently.
- You are 100% committed to learn.
- You accept to get out of your comfort zone.
- You want to overcome your fears.
Minimum 4 Ladies, maximum 10 Ladies; we will not be able to accommodate last-minute registrations; only listed names will be accepted.
Book your spot now! Select the number of ladies attending while buying:
Any questions before booking your spot? Please call Krav Maga Calgary: 403 493-4886 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms – Conditions & Refund policy can be found here: Refund policy