April 9th & 10th
April 24th & 25th
May 29th & 30th
June 26th & 27th
Our self-defence Teens bootcamp is taught with realistic scenario-based trainings and situational judgement tests adapted to the age group.
It is really not a traditional or sports-based martial art bootcamp, it is a reality-based self-defence program designed with the primary goal to survive an assault regardless of the context, or of the timeline of the aggression.
The program includes solutions to conflicts or violent situations that are most typical for this age group. They learn how to avoid or prevent these events, but in cases where the aggressor engages in physical contact, they learn how to protect themselves and fight back. They also learn important skills such as fighting on the ground and reporting an incident.
- Saturday: 9am to 5pm
- Sunday: 9am to 1pm
- Certificate of accomplishment.
- Duration: 12 hours.
- Minimum 6 teens, maximum 12 teens.
- No mask required, no social distancing. Let them breathe.
- The basics of personal safety,
- Safety on social media,
- Building their own personal boundaries,
- How to identify potential risks,
- How to act when the risk is identified,
- Abduction awareness, detection, and avoidance,
- Getting confident in decision making,
- Introduction to self-defence Krav Maga techniques.
Dealing with situations in which they are assaulted:
- How to protect themselves from slaps, punches, kicks, shirt grabbing, neck grabbing, choking, attempts to throw on the ground and how to deal with the situation if thrown on the ground, and how to fight on the ground.
- Teamwork behaviours: how to act when a friend gets physically or verbally abused,
- How to report an incident and why it must be reported.
Clothing and Gear Required:
- No sleeveless tops, no short pants.
- A towel,
- A water bottle.
- On Friday, our lunch break will be short, so bring something that your teen can carry with him that does not require any preparation.
- Any snacks you want for break times.
Book your spot now! Select the number of teens attending and the date while buying:
Any questions before booking a spot? Please email us at email@example.com
Terms – Conditions & Refund policy can be found here: Refund policy